- No standings or scores will be kept for age groups U-13
Age groups in which standings are kept will be U14 through U19
- Points System a. Three (3) points for a win b. One (1) point for a tie c. Zero points for a loss.
- Tie breakers. If the total points of 2 or more teams are the same at the end of League competition, the following tiebreaker will determine the winner:
1st Head-to-Head Competition Head-to-head can only be used for two teams. The team with the best aggregate score record against their tied opponent in League competition will be declared the winner.
If a tie remains continue to the 2nd tiebreaker.
2nd Most Wins The team with the most wins in League competition will be declared the winner.
If a tie remains continue to the 3rd tiebreaker.
3rd Goal Differential The team with the largest goal differential for the entire League competition will be declared the winner. The goal differential is determined by subtracting the goals allowed from the goals scored for each game of the season. The goal differential maximum is 3 goals for each game, both negative and positive.
If the total points are the same, continue to 4th tiebreaker.4th Goals Against The team with fewest goals against over the entire League competition will be declared the winner.
If the tie remains, continue to the 5th tiebreaker.
5th Shutouts The team with the most shutouts during League competition will be declared the winner.
If a tie still remains, continue to the 6th tiebreaker.
6th Tie Stands The tied teams will share the rank position in the League standings.4. Scoring for forfeits
- If a team forfeits, the score will be recorded as 3-0. The winning team will be awarded a win and a shutout.
- In the event of a double forfeit, the score will be recorded as 0-0. Both teams will be given a loss (not a tie) and no shutout