Reasons for Forfeit This list of forfeit does not preclude other reasons for game forfeits.
- If a team fails to field a minimum number of players to start the game, said team will forfeit the game.
- Any team which leaves the field during the game and refuses to play when ordered to do so by the referee, will forfeit said game. All forfeits of this type will be reviewed by the Division Coordinator and the Gender Vice President.
- Any team not present or ready to play within the 30-minute grace period after the scheduled kickoff time will be considered to have forfeited the game.
- Any team that fails to provide player passes will be considered to have forfeited the game. Any game played without player passes is a forfeit regardless if the referee plays the game.
- If a game is terminated, whether it is in the first or second half, the team that caused the termination will forfeit that game.
- Failure to meet the requirements of Rule 414.2.a, having an adult present on the sideline with a proper risk management pass during the entire game
Which Team Pays the Forfeit Fine1. Any team forfeiting a game or causing a game to be forfeited is responsible for the paying the appropriate fines as noted on annual schedule of fines.