|Results||Away Team||Score||Home Team||Score|
|June 13||Gunners||5||Jonny Kalis||3|
|Oxford II||5||Hands United||2|
|Wachusett||Krashes 100 E. Princeton Rd Princeton MA 01541||Dave Partridge||508-479-4551||
|Stallions||Krashes 100 E. Princeton Rd Princeton MA 01541||Micheal Romeo||508-762-8537||
|Charlton||Shepherd Hill HS, 68 Dudley Oxford Rd, Dudley||Tyler Martin||508-277-0223||
|Gunners||Klingle 360 Grove St Paxton MA 01612||Xavier Carmona||508-656-7245||
|Oxford II||Ruel 29 Locust St, Oxford, MA 01540||Jody Anderson||774-289-4894||
|Iraq FC||Clinton HS 200 W Boylston St, Clinton, MA 01510||Dan Bates||781-879-4529||
|Oxford I||Ruel 29 Locust St, Oxford, MA 01540||Jody Anderson||774-289-4894||
|Hands United||Clinton HS 200 W Boylston St, Clinton, MA 01510||Aomid Baker||774-234-2042||
|Jonny Kais||Rte 135 363 South St, Northborough, MA 01532||Shawn Sullivan||508-330-1481||
|Zalgiris||Klingle 360 Grove St Paxton MA 01612||Steve Setterlund||508-308-0383||
Online Roster Instructions for Team Managers:
You have been designated as a team manager, which means you may modify your team roster. You are also able to designate up to 2 team managers, all of whom will have the same privileges as you as team manager.
- Read through these instructions once then modify the sample email below and send it to your players in advance of roster creation.
- To create and edit rosters, login to your account on the Mass Soccer registration website.
https://reg.mass-soccer.org/accounts/login/ using your username (email address) and password.
*If you do NOT have a Mass Soccer username and password, go to https://reg.mass-soccer.org/accounts/login/ and click “Need to Create an Account.” Complete the steps necessary to create an account up until you are asked to pay for a registration. At this point your registration is active and you will have been assigned a Mass Soccer ID number. You do not have to pay the registration fee.
- Once logged in, you will have an option to click on your team under “Teams I Manage.”
- Click on your team link, find the “Rosters” header, then click on “edit roster.” Do NOT choose “Game Day Roster” at this point.
- To add a new player, paste in their Mass ID # and click “request roster addition.” The player simultaneously receives an email where they are asked to accept the roster invitation.
- Players must click the link in the body of the email then accept or deny the request. Players will be listed as “Pending Transfers” until they accept the invitation to join your roster.
- Once all players have accepted the request to join the roster, your roster is complete.
Sample Email to Your Players
Subject Line: URGENT: TEAM NAME Roster (new protocol)
Rosters for CMTSL will be submitted using the new online roster tool. In order to be on TEAM NAME roster, you need to accept an invitation that will be sent to you via email in the next week. Please note that the invitation will be sent to the email address you used to register for your Mass ID card.
Once you receive the email invitation, click on the link provided, and a new window will open asking you to accept or deny the request. Accept the request, click submit, and you will be added to the official roster (sample below). Since this is a new system, we request your cooperation with following this simple procedure ASAP in order to allow time for any troubleshooting.
Example of Invitation Email sent by Mass Soccer:
Email Subject Line: New Player Transfer Invite
Dear Player or Manager,
A player transfer request has been initiated for Jack Black to join A Wicked Awesome CMTSL team.
Please use the following link to accept or deny this change.
<a href=https://reg.mass-soccer.org/rosters/transfer/14>Click Here</a>
Make sure your email address is current on the Mass Soccer website. Go to https://reg.mass-soccer.org/accounts/login/. Use your full email address (the one you initially used to register) as your log in name. Once logged in, click on “My Account” in the upper right hand corner of the screen. You will be taken to a page with links to change your email and password.
Using a smart phone to accept an invitation might not work. Try using a regular computer or tablet.
If you have ANY problems logging into your account, please contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org.